7.06.2008

4th of July

Here is Princess Maiby at Michaels. She enjoyed dressing up for about 10 seconds.
I have often wondered how Maiby sleeps, and when I went in to get her so we could go to church this morning, she didn't wake up. So I snuck back out and returned with the camera. Apparently she prefers to smell the wall with her head in the bars. Silly girl.

Happy 4th of Julya. I hope you all enjoyed the holiday. Our day was pretty boring. But Maiby sure looked cute! I made her a festive outfit and had enough fabric to make a matching skirt for myself. I made the biggest hat for her that my pattern allowed, but it ended up too small. But that doesn't mean I didn't have her wear it!





Many of you know that we use Maiby for special photo ops - like being in the cupboard, fruit basket, and other such nonsense. Weel as we were walking out the door, mom suggested that we take a waterbottle picture.



2 comments:

tonksfam said...

That picture of you holding Maiby is a great example of the perfect mix she is of James and you. Too cute! I can't wait to see a family picture when James comes home :D

T3 said...

I love the matching dress/skirt. And the 50's outfit your mom did was darling. Did you get a new car? Very nice! We are going to the Temple Sat 19th. It would be awesome if you could join us, so I could see ya before we move down south. Let me know.