10.17.2008

Nothing But a Thing

I don't know what has started this phenomena, but in the past two weeks I have been missing my rings when I get out of bed. Luckily both rings were in the covers and easily found (the second time really made me nervous because we were out of town at James' grandpa's house). I don't know WHAT it is the I've been dreaming about, but apparently it's something interesting; I wish I knew. As for the title, it's a tribute to Gary Allen (one of my favorite's) and his song about his ex's ring.

4 comments:

Super Angie said...

Scary!!! One time I lost my ring for three weeks. It was scary. Steve found it in the pocket of my robe. If you ever remember the dream, you should post it. :)

Jenny and Jon said...

Ha Ha that's kind of funny. You probably don't know this but I have a nose ring. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I've pulled it out in my sleep! I always find it, but it takes a while sometimes because it's just a diamond stud. Anyway, how was Grandpa Grossman? Wasn't it his birthday on Monday? I should call him.

Missy! said...

Grandpa is doing great, and his birthday was on Monday. It was really fun to stay with him and he enjoyed having Maiby there, too. We went over to Rod & Kelly's for a birthday dinner and cake on Sunday - it was great.

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

How scary! I haven't lost mine for 3 weeks before, but I left it on the counter in a bathroom at the Minneapolis airport once for about 45 minutes. I could not believe it was still sitting there when I went back in! But there was a lady washing her hands that looked at me accusingly as I grabbed it and ran out the door again... I agree with Angie that you should post about the dream if you ever remember it!