6.03.2010

Frustration

So we have had internet at our place for about a week now, and it's great.  But it has one major flaw - we get kicked off ALL THE TIME!!  We are using a router, so we thought that maybe the concrete walls were interfering, even though there aren't doors between where the everything is set up, but even when we directly connect the computer to the modem it still kicks us off. 

The point of me writing this is to let you know that I am reading my friends' blogs and trying to comment, but more than half the time they won't load (or load without the pics and background), and then they won't load correctly so I can't leave comments when I try.  So congratulations to my friends who announced their upcoming third child, hooray to those who are moving closer to home, the Cirque du Soleil date sounded like a blast - I love those guys (we saw Mystere in Vegas), and I am enjoying a lot of other things that I've been reading.

I will keep trying and if we continue to have problems, we will be contacting our server or switching to another company...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

YEp that is frustrating.
I hope they can fix that.

Jade said...

This makes me feel all the more honored that you commented on my recent blog posting. Hope the Internet problems get fixed quickly. There is nothing more frustrating (at least not for our generation).