3.10.2008

Guitar Hero

We bought Guitar Hero 3 the night before James left....what a great investment!! I love playing, and I must say that I have gotten the hang of it pretty quickly. I don't play everyday, but I have completed the Easy songs and am now working on the Medium, so now I am using 4 fingers with every song. I have yet to have to redo a song (I have needed to try twice on a couple guitar battles). It is one of the best games invented, and the music is great on #3. I have decided that it's more fun when I stand up to play - then I can do jumps, turn around, and generally have more movement.

My new rule for Guitar Hero is that I am not able to play unless I worked out earlier that day (I wait until Maiby is in bed before I play), and I am ready to lose the excess weight I am still carrying from the pregnancy. So this is my goal on how to do it.

2 comments:

Loughmiller's said...

We played that the other night with our friends. They had the drums, 2 guitars and a singer. We had a blast.
About the vinyl machine, I bought one off of ebay. It was around 375.00. Then you have to buy the vinyl and all that fun stuff. If you want to know more about it, let me know. Anyways, I sale it now. If you know anyone that wants some, let me know. You can do a lot of fun stuff with it. Letters, shapes ....

Frantz Family said...

Hey Missy, good to hear form you. I love that your blog is updated, not ours. We need to get together, share our woes and trade babies!! I'll hold yours and you wrestle with mine. Anyways I'm starting to feel human again, sometimes, so we think the worst is past!