12.26.2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We have been down in Lewiston since Wednesday - I was pretty bummed that we weren't able to go to Carlee and Jonathan's big day in Spokane due to the snow, but I'm sure they enjoyed the temple with Mikenzy.

We had a great holiday and have enjoyed spending time with James' parents here; I have especially enjoyed having some time to surf the internet while Maiby naps and Jeff & Kathy are at work. I have found some great creative blogs and can't wait to try some of the projects I've come across. I tried to add some of the links to the side of this blog, but I forgot to hit the save button before I closed the mini window and don't feel like tracking them down right now.

I hope that you are all enjoying your winters and holidays. Have a great New Years!

PS- we have un-privatized our blog (just in time for your invite, Jade - heehee)

1 comments:

Jade said...

Yeah, I guess when you let riff-raff like the Stellmons in, you might as well let everyone else in. ;-)