12.30.2008

Waiting for the Baby Weight

Here I am, over a year later and still wishing* that the baby weight was gone. Wishing is the key word, here. I have tried several times, and actually came really close right before James got home - I was down to my last 7 pounds and then had a bad reaction to some medication and gained the 8 I had just lost in one weekend...needless to say, I wasn't happy and then James came home and I had excuses to not work out.

Anyway, I have started working out once again, and since James doesn't have school right now, we are both working out together in the mornings at home, and then once school starts I will be headed to the Student Rec Center to take some wellness classes. I am excited, not exactly for the weight, but because already I have noticed an increase in energy and feeling better, and especially I am excited to have more pants to wear soon...

3 comments:

T3 said...

Exercise is great!!! However, I'm not very motivated, but the benefits are great. Good luck with the wellness classes. That's great.

Melissa said...

Good luck man baby weight is the pitts.

Reggie and Mandy Childs said...

Callan turned 2 last December and I am still trying to get off the weight from that pregnancy. One day at a time, right!?!