2.20.2010

Q & A's

So I have been trying to think of some things to blog about; there are always different ideas in my head that I think about putting down on here, but I am way too forgetful to get even half of them on here. So here's a series of questions if you are interested in knowing a little bit more about me...

1. What is my occupation right now? Mommy!

2. What color are your socks right now? A beautiful shade of Invisible

3. What are you listening to right now? Music coming from outside, The Net starring Sandra Bullock, and my dad's tv in the other room

4. What was the last thing you ate? A small slice of white cake

5. Can you drive a stick? Heck yes, thanks to my husband's teaching ability

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband

7. How old are you today? 27

8. What is your favorite sport to watch on tv? Figure skating

9. What is your favorite drink? Strawberry milk, Dr Pepper, raspberry-flavored Crystal Light

10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Once or twice - I have tried almost every shade of red and orange available at Walmart, as well as bleaching a few times

11. Favorite food? Cake dough; McDonald's; tacos

12. What is the last movie you watched? St Trinian's (very weird), unless you want to count The Net (but I am only half paying attention)

13. Favorite day of the year? April 25th - because it's not too hot, not too cold; all you need is a light jacket!

14. How do you vent anger? Clench my fists, cry, talk it out with someone - depends on the situation and the day

15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie & GI Joe

16. Favorite season? Not winter

17. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries

18. Living arrangements? Townhouse

19. When was the last time you cried? Not long ago, and over something silly

20. What is on the floor of your closet? Boxes, boxes, and more boxes, and a large green tote

21. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Carl

22. What did you do last night? Stayed up too late doing nothing with my sister

23. What are you most afraid of? Disappointing James

24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese (BBQ sauce can't hurt, either!)

25. Favorite dog breed? The kind I don't have to own

26. Favorite day of the week? Depends on the week

27. How many states have you lived in? Five

28. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

29. Favorite flower? Gerbera daisy

30. Favorite song of all time? unsure - that is really tough to answer; it's probably country, though

31. Favorite book? Pride & Prejudice

32. Favorite color? Orange!

33. Favorite TV show? CSI

34. Name one thing on your bucket list? Drive an original hummer

35. Goal for 2010? Have a smooth move and settle in quickly

36. Favorite store to shop? Kohl's, Target, Walmart, Aeropostale


How about you?

0 comments: