3.12.2010

Freebies for the Moscow Folks

We have about half of our stuff packed up ready for the move, and there are a few things that we are not wanting to take, so if anyone in Moscow is interested, feel free to come over/call/comment/email and take what you want. I put links to a few things so you have a better idea of what they are:

-- charcoal BBQ (it's black and about 3-4' tall)
-- 6' bookshelf - the walmart special my Freshman year of college

-- Rush Hour DVD

-- Hymns CD's 13-14 (has all hymns #292-341 words and music)

-- small red zippered purse

It's not much, but it's the stuff that's headed to goodwill that I thought someone might be interested in. We will have it for a little while, so if you need some time to think about it, no problem.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey I'll have the patterns.
And um I can't remember what else I wanted.

Fab Five said...

I'll take the cookbook.

The Boyle's said...

hey- i will take the bbq if there are still dibs on it.