3.25.2010

Lucky

We use the word 'lucky' a lot in our house, and in a variety of ways.  Sometimes we use it in reaction to something that really is lucky, like getting a donut at the store; sometimes it's used sarcastically after something undesirable happens, like spilling dinner on your shirt.  The point is, we use it a lot.

Yesterday Maiby and I went shopping.  She is getting too tall for size 2 pants, and only had 2 pair of size 3, so we went looking for a couple more pairs.  We stopped at the mall first to check out prices and look for some deals, but the cheapest we found were still more than I wanted.  So off we went to Goodwill, where we bought 2 pair for $3 - what a deal!! 

We got back in the car and I told her we would go to one more store (another thrift store that I hadn't been to yet), and she asked if we were looking for more pants.  When I affirmed that we were, she said, "Lucky me, lucky me!" 

I hope she always has such a good attitude. 

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey your blog is NORMAL on my page.
'lucky'
LOL
Love this post.