4.22.2010

It Doesn't Add Up

When I moved to Moscow in 2000, I started school at the University of Idaho planning on majoring in math.  That plan fell through and I ended up going in a totally different direction that was probably a lot more fun (credit for mountain biking and rock climbing - can't beat that!). 

But even though I didn't get a math degree, I still know that having contractions for 26 days + being 4 days overdue should equal a baby, not in yet another day of waiting. 

And waiting...

And waiting...

6 comments:

Roxy said...

I keep hoping for you! I keep telling Cary I hope we don't get time to visit you this month as you should be having a new baby!! I hope soon I will keep you in my mind...just remember Payton was 11 days over (2 days of inducement) So I understand.

Melissa said...

Very clever and witty post Missy.

Becca Bingham said...

No fun! Yeah Rob said that when he was over there on Monday and asked about your baby you did not even want to talk about it! Was your other one this late?

Sun said...

Hang in there, Missy!

Nayomee said...

I'm sorry! Come on kid!! hang in there!

Ashley said...

I had HORRIBLE contractions for 4 nights, about every 7-10 minutes but when I woke up in the morning they were more like every hour, I feel for you...26 days...ouch! good luck, I hope it happens soon