8.13.2009

A Little Idiosyncrasy

So over the past few weeks, I have become aware of a small oddity that I do without even realizing it or meaning to, but now that I know it happens, I have realized it is often.

Every time I go upstairs (which is at least 20 times a day), I don't put my whole foot down. I tip-toe up the stairs; even when I am carrying Maiby. It is not something that I mean to do; for some reason it is natural. The only times I don't (unless I notice and make a conscious effort to put my heel down) is if I am carrying something really heavy or burdensome, like a full laundry basket.

Weird.

2 comments:

Roxy said...

I do the same thing, I just never get my heel there :) I noticed long ago, tried to change it but gave up. I wonder if that's why I fall UP the stairs so much??? I have never fell down (knocking on woodbut many a times I have fallen up, the first day of high school to name one time :) He will be back next Thursday or Friday sometime. Thank you again for being willing to water my stuff! You are awesome and we owe you lots of baby sitting, or whatever else we can help with!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

LOL... I love the fact that you noticed this! You are so funny. Running on your tip toes is actually really good. So this could be a good thing...