8.14.2009

Wanted: Your Leftovers

No, no - I am not begging for food. But I am wondering if anyone in my neighborhood has a fabric scrap or two they would be willing to give up. I need 8 pieces that are approximately 6x12 inches. I am working on a b-day present for Maiby and have gone through all of my fabrics, but didn't quite have enough. So if you have some you are wanting to ditch, throw them my way. We could even make a trade - but you could have a larger piece of a leftover of mine, since there's not a whole lot one can do with a couple 12x6 pieces.

3 comments:

Jay and Camille said...

I might, I'll look through my stuff. Does it matter what kind of fabric? If I have some I'll send it with Jay on Sunday to church. You better post what you are making!

Missy! said...

It kind of matters what kind of fabric - I am making a bunch of yoyo's (2 of each color) and I was hoping for 40 different colors, but I only had fabric for 35.

It just needs to be not too thick, like cotton or a lightweight flannel. The color doesn't matter much, either.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Dang! I don't do ANY sewing or else I would be totally willing! I have no fabric... haha. I know, sad but true. Good luck! :)