8.25.2009

Running, Running All Around

Poor little Maiby - she has caught the bug and her diapers are running all over the place. It is SO GROSS!!! And we are about to make our next trip to the laundry room to wash everything a 2nd time; I'm hoping the OxiClean does it's job, as well as the Shout, so we no longer have brown blankets and onesies...we went in to ReadyCare today and I guess it's going around, along with a little projectile vomiting, so beware. No fever, though, so that's great.

I will be honest - we have been really lucky with Maiby and this is basically the 1st time we have had to deal with diarrhea. And if I had my way, it would be the last FOREVER. Poor girl didn't even eat her dinner, or breakfast. Hopefully she starts feeling better soon and enjoys her BRAT diet (bananas, rice, apples, toast) for the next couple of days.

So I suppose we will watch a movie or two tomorrow.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry.

Sun said...

Oh that is so sad! Try Culturelle. We always use it when Riley has the runs and it really helps. I think they even make a flavored children's version. Good luck!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Awww... poor Maiby! Diarrhea is certainly NOT fun. I hope she gets feeling better soon!