9.09.2009

Back to How it Was

Well, our poor little sleepy head has had a relapse, and it's going much better for everyone. That's right, Maiby is back in the crib. We will try for the big girl bed again in a month or two. After her waking up one night and refusing to go back to sleep for almost an hour, I finally put her in the crib, and she fell asleep soon afterwards. That was 3 or 4 nights ago, and our nights have become peaceful once again, with everyone sleeping as long as they should and Maiby waiting until 8 to get up. And her naps are back to at least 2 hours. I don't know about your kids, but mine has a difficult time being happy if she doesn't get at least 12 hours sleep at night and a 2 hour nap. I love it, since it makes for a happy girl (and happy mom by extention), as well as predictable time to get projects done that I don't want her involved in.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry Missy. But next time could be the winner.
We've always gotta do what's best for everyone, including sleep.

Jade said...

I'm so glad your little girl also gets/needs her 12 hours of sleep a night plus a 2 hour nap. When I tell people that's our schedule, they look at me like I'm crazy. Wickedly blessed is more like it, if you ask me. When things interfere with that schedule, whether it be toddler beds or scheduling conflicts or whatever ... yeah, I'm not a happy camper. And I actually hate camping. So I'm a PARTICULARLY unhappy camper.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That's awesome that she is a little sleeper. Hopefully she will come to with the whole toddler bed and all soon enough. Good luck!