9.18.2009

It's All Over - Now What?

So our week of birthday's is over, and so now I am wondering what to do...we had a great time at Maiby's birthday parties (one at my mom's, one at our house - not planned that way, but that's another story). And then James and I both had our birthdays, and they were nice, quiet days. But the question is what to do with the money I got. Our parents are so nice, and now we each have a small amount of cash to spend on ourselves, but the dilemma I have is that I have NO IDEA what to spend it on. Maiby and I spent some time at the mall, Walmart, and Hastings this week and I thought of the possibilities: shoes, new book, movie, clothing, game, next installment of Gilmore Girls, among others. But I can't make up my mind. So the reality is that I will probably hold on to it for a month or two and then finally make up my mind - that's how it's gone in the past. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hmmmmmmmm
If it was me I'd get material sissors, cake decorating stuff, jewllery, nice body moisterizer, nice make up, a new hair cut, a pass at a gym LOL
I dunno Missy.
Let us know what you spent it on.

Jade said...

Just don't do what I do ... sit on it trying to decide how best to use it, and in the end needing it for bills. Sure, it's the miracle I need when the bills come due ... but is there anything less fun than using birthday money to pay the power bill? Blech.

Fab Five said...

Go on a date! I'll babysit... for free! Buy new running shoes or save it for New Moon movie.