10.12.2009

Mysterious Noise

In the spirit of Halloween, and at the suggestion of my husband, I'm going to share a mysterious noise that I hear just about every day. Every afternoon, between 12:30 and 4, something sounds like it hits the back of our house. Sometimes it is loud, and other times not so bad, but it doesn't fail - it reverberates either on the window or the a/c cover. So strange. And it's not a new thing - it's been happening basically since we moved in. There have been a few times that I have jumped over to the window as soon as I heard it, but there was nothing in the back to explain the noise.

Talk about strange...

2 comments:

Matt and Sara said...

Sit by your window tomorrow from 12-4 doing nothing but looking. It won't happen. (You won't get anything done, but if you wait for it, it won't happen - that's just how it goes) Weird!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Wow. I would be creeped! Do you think it is something having to do with the pipes or something inside the walls? Have you asked management about it? You are brave!!