10.29.2009

My Girl

So I finally got the camera and computer to cooperate, and here are a few pics of stuff I've been working on. I finished my Thanksgiving Advent Calendar. I can't remember where I found the list of activities and tried to find it online again, but I don't know what happened to the link. Sorry to whoever you are, but thanks for the list of activities!



Each page has two or three leaves on it, and then the daily activity is on a small strip of paper. Each one starts out with "We are thankful for _____" and then has an idea of something to do that goes along with what we are thankful for.


Here is my cutie wearing her Halloween dress (finally). The first time we put it on her, she cried and cried, so we let her take it off. But I convinced her one day to put it on, and now she loves it. And it is a lot cuter on her than it was on the hanger.


Here's the dress coat that I made. It took some convincing to keep it on, but then she looked down and noticed that it looks like a dress, and immediately liked it.


And two Friday's ago, our neighbor invited us over to decorate Halloween cupcakes. Here are three of Maiby's five. She had so much fun, I had to make her stop, which means her last cupcake was covered in candy since she didn't want to get down. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Hannah!

3 comments:

Fab Five said...

Lots of fun! Cute stuff!!! Hannah brought over some cupcakes and they were huge! I bet decorating them was fun!

Melissa said...

What a great idea.
I'd love a copy if I could squeeze it outt've you.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Very nice Missy. You are so good! The coat is super cute too!! The cupcakes sound fun. What a great neighbor!