11.02.2009

Halloween & an old project

So, almost 2 months later, here is a picture of the project that I was asking for the fabric scraps for. I made a doll blanket for Maiby, using yoyos and buttons to sew them on. I have never quilted a blanket before, so don't look too closely; it was made with love.
For Halloween, Maiby and I dressed up as Thing 1 & Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss. I figured that since she likes matching so much that the only way to get her to wear a wig was to wear the same thing. I made the wigs from some yarn (and if anyone in Moscow wants the remaining yarn, I don't crochet, so it's available). We had a great time at the ward party, but we didn't take any pictures there.

You can see a bit of the baby bump in this one.


Such a cheesy grin!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You two both looked awesome.

The Boyle's said...

I love the baby bump. You look great. The costumes are sweet. Maiby looks so dang cute. I love that picture of her by herself just smiling away.

Fab Five said...

Good idea! Way cute! Wish i could've seen them in person!

Brad and Marissa said...

Those are awesome! Missy you are so crafty and good!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Very cute. I loved your guys' costumes!!