4.23.2008

Not Much to Report

Hello all - I don't really have too much to write today, but I just feel like adding something. Last night I was working on the quiet book and ran into a snag, or at least made a whole page into a bunch of snags. It was pretty sad, but at least I have plenty of fabric for that page to try again (and a time or two after that) if needed, since I bought enough to make two, but after cutting out the pieces for one discovered I have enough for more than two - who determined the sizes of fabric needed, that's what I'd like to know!

On a better note, James is doing well. And I would be doing even better without him if the post office would cooperate with me a little more...I am waiting for 4 letters in the mail, and have not received them yet - it's been 2 weeks since the first one was sent, which is WAY too long. Hopefully today (which of course I tell myself every day and then my hopes are dashed as soon as I turn the mail key in the slot). Oh, the woes of the military wife.

0 comments: