4.27.2008

Photo Shoot - (One for Daddy)


I have a small confession to make - we put Maiby through a lot in order to get some cute photo ops. Today, for instance, we dressed her up in a special onesie, painted her nails, and put on some pearls. Another time we put her in the cupboard, a basket of fruit, and in the middle of the dinner ingredients - sad to say on those occasions, the camera on my phone was the only one I had available, so I can't include those pictures for a while.





The funniest thing about today's shoot was that James doesn't like the onesie; Maiby was given one from my mom at a baby shower and every time she wore it, James would say it was 'scandalous' and that she is too young to wear animal prints. It was pretty funny, but I don't think that animals prints are inappropriate for kids, and this photo shoot was mainly to show James how cute they are.
The last picture is a rough one of Maiby's new trick, 'taco tongue.' She inherited that ability from James, because I am unable to do it.

1 comments:

Super Angie said...

Tell James that animal prints are like camo for little girls! Hahaha! :) I think the pictures are adorable! When we have kids have definitely plan on doing embarrassing things for the sake of good photo ops. :)