4.09.2008

Time

I can't believe how fast a month goes by! Maiby is now 7 months old, and has discovered her ability to do a "taco tongue" - it's super cute, but she won't let me take a picture of it. She still doesn't want to be on her belly, so my hope is that she learns to walk faster than it is taking her to even attempt crawling. But she is the joy of my life and we have been having a lot of fun. I am working on a quiet book for her, but it's difficult to get it done because we leave the house for the afternoon (naps and computer time at Grandma's) and by the time we get home it's time for dinner, bath, and bedtime. And the bedrooms are so close to the table where I sew she doesn't always stay asleep when I start sewing...one of these days it will get done!

2 comments:

Jenny and Jon said...

Maiby is so cute! This is Jenny, James's cousin. I'm glad you have a blog. It's a great way to keep in touch. You should check out my blog it's jon-jenny.blogspot.com. It's great to find you!

tonksfam said...

What adorable pictures! It sounds like Maiby is on Nate's time scale (he didn't really crawl until Christmas...when he was 11 months old. He's still not walking, and he's 14 1/2 months.) No worries, all on their time. I'm glad you're enjoying your time with her! Are you using a pattern for the quiet book? I've always wanted to make one, but I don't really know where to start!