7.26.2009

Beating Jade to the Punch

I am surprised, since Jade is always so willing to share in disgusting-ish stories of family life, that a small tidbit has been left off her blog. So I will sweetly share:

Friday night, we went to the stake primary party at the church, and as it was winding down, I went to find James. He was talking to Ben, who was holding his sweet daughter in his arms. While we were talking, Tonnelle reached up and wiped something on Ben - a booger - right on the edge of his mouth!! Eeewwww. But really, really funny. We all (including Ben) had a good laugh, which James and I continued to enjoy on the car ride home.

2 comments:

Jade said...

I love that you shared this. I'm still talking Ben into letting me share it. He finally agreed, but insists that HE gets to write it. So check in soon for Ben's debut blog posting, sharing this very story. ;-)

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

LOL... How funny!