7.02.2009

Breakdown

Poor little Maiby had a tough time this afternoon. We took her to the mall to find a new pair of shoes because I discovered last night that she has blisters on the top of her pinky toes from her old ones. And I haven't been able to find the same style in the bigger size for the past month or so that I have been looking for them; apparently everyone else in town needs girls' size 6. BUT our trip was not successful. Whether due to hunger or not a long enough nap or some unexplained change in her natural behavior, she had 3 meltdowns at the mall. So we all left empty-handed and not so happy. Better luck tomorrow...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I was trying to find THE SAME SIZE FOR YUKI when I was up there and had the SAME PROBLEM.
I think all little girls in Moscow must be size 6.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Awwww... Poor girl! Hope you find better luck next time!!