7.22.2009

I'm On a Roll

So I have been getting projects done this week like no other...and it feels great. Most of them are crafts, and a few have been ideas/in the works for a while, so this feels really great. Yesterday I made a pioneer dress for Maiby to celebrate the 24th; we don't party quite like the 'Days of '47', but the primary activity should be fun. Look for the picture later on. I also learned a super easy way to make a pioneer hat out of a sheet of plain white paper.


I also started a new craft blog last week, so I can have my ideas and projects in one spot. Feel free to drop by: http://www.neatosquito.blogspot.com/ - so far there are not too many posts, but if I can keep the momentum I've got going right now, it will fill up soon.


Here's a question that's totally off the subject: has anyone else been disappointed with Winco's bananas in the last month or so? They are not turning yellow at home - just an ugly green-brown and going mushy from the inside out. The one I cut up over my cereal this morning was half mush (purchased Monday), and the one I gave Maiby didn't look too good, and she didn't finish it. I think I will have to stop buying them there, since it's been the last 3-4 times that they've been bad (and since I buy them every Monday, I think that says something).


And here's a picture of my favorite girl just to round it out. She is starting to like the camera.

1 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Funny about the bananas... that is really weird. Nice craft webpage though! You have got some great ideas!!