7.17.2009

Cooling Down

I need to cool down my posting; yesterday I was over-excited about my last post and I hurt someone I love. That was not my intention, and I apologize. Nothing about your family or your experiences offends me; I hope you understand that. I am having a hard time seeing the president trying to push things through congress so fast that no one has time to figure out what is going on before it's done, and I can only think of a few ways to get my opinion out there (blogging and writing my representatives being the main ways), but that doesn't mean I necessarily think before I do.

So that's the end, for a short time, of my government posting, and I promise that the next time I post about it, I will not aim it at someone I care about.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Well politics and religeon are tough subjects to talk about without getting emtionally involved and stirring up others emotions as well.
I think you have every right to voice your opinion on your own blog.
I think it's important for our children to know our stand, even if they disagree.
I hope your friend is understanding.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

I do think it is good that you are actively involved in politics... many of us our not and should be, including myself.