4.17.2009

Missy Needs....

So I saw this on Maaike's blog and liked the idea, so I thought I'd try it. You do a search for "Your name needs" and then post the top 10. I put the need first, and then my comments.

-- Missy needs her medicine. Do I ever!! I am a little forgetful about this - how did they know?!

-- Missy needs another cocktail. That's a tough one, since I don't have a first, could I really have 'another'?

-- Missy needs subqutanious fluids twice daily. But it's just a flesh wound! Can't we just call the tetanus shot good enough??

-- Missy needs a new home. Well, Missy WANTS a new home; I can't really call that a need. It's warm, we have food here, and a good bed. I think I'll stay for a while longer.

-- Missy needs a safe. Oooh, does that mean my big payday is coming?

-- Missy needs to mate by march. HAHAHA!! I don't know if 11 months is enough time...and what do you mean 'mate'? Is another kid included in that need, to prove it?

-- Missy needs a haircut. Look, I know it's been awhile (9 months), but that's just not a priority right now.

-- Missy needs a doctor. Why? What kind of doctor? I have a great one that I see for pretty mich anything physical - is this about my mental state? The cut on my hand was really an accident, not a cry for help. I promise.

-- Missy needs to spend more time planning meals so she's less reliant on fast food. I confess, I LOVE fast food. But I really don't eat it much. And we plan out our meals...occasionally.

-- Missy needs a little bit of time to get used to new things, but then she happily and enthusiastically embraces new friends and new experiences. Well, that sounds about right. Funny how the last one is the most accurate.

3 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That is interesting...

Dru said...

LOL this is funny.

Dru said...

Hey this is Melissa, not Dru!